Monday, March 9, 2009

Product Review: Silicone Glove Hand Creme

Since I have started with Avon I want to try as many products as I can so that I can give first hand knowledge/experience of the products. High on my personal list is lotion. You see I am a bit of a lotion snob, always on the look out for the best lotion. I cant use just any lotion-I dont want a greasy feel and I cant tolerate a strong smelling lotion and I prefer a body creme because they tend to be a little thicker. Avon offers a lot of lotions, the most popular being those in the Skin So Soft line and they are nice but I had the chance to try one called Avon Basics Silicone Glove Hand Creme and I love it!! *okay I hear you thinking would she really tell us if she didnt like the products and yes I would. Why? Because this is my blog and my thoughts and even though I would love to have you as a client I am not one to push every product to make every sale. I value honesty and if I have tried it I will tell you honestly tell you what I think.* Okay back to my review. It passed my two top issues-no greasy feel, no bad smell. (There is a smell to it, reminds me of a light baby lotion smell, not unpleasant at all) I am a mommy and my hands are always in water or doing household chores and after using it a couple of days my hands are feeling softer, now this product claims to last even through hand washing and I am not sure how much I agree with a statement like that but I also have dryer than normal hands. I do reapply after washing right now but maybe after a few more uses it will build more of a barrier against dryness. After reading the reviews of the products by others on my webstore I only see two that didn't rate this product highly and the first reason was the smell-they would like it to be fragrance free and the other felt it was sticky. If you try this lotion or have used it before I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts